Got2Web is a great place to work and we are growing! When available we will be posting employment opportunities on this page. If you believe you've got the skills, we would like to speak with you.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time graphic artist/web developer/content writer. Pay commensurate with experience/ability.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who possesses most of the following skills:
- Solid design and layout skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- A solid understanding of HTML and a basic understanding of CSS
- A basic understanding of PHP is a plus
- Experience working in various content management system environments
- Strong writing skills. This is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and take tasks as they come
- Reliability, Reliability, Reliability
This is an in-house position working in our Rutland office.
Are you sales-driven, self-motivated, energetic, persuasive, organized, independent, with an entrepreneurial spirit and that has proven and measurable success? We are currently seeking a highly professional, enthusiastic and aggressive advertising account executive to join our sales team. We will provide all you need to be successful at selling print and mobile ads, mobile apps, and our other internet services. High earnings potential for the right individual.
You will be engaging in business development and delivering superior customer service as you prospect for new clients, visit businesses and cold call on decision makers. We will provide you with many leads, but you must be willing to obtain new leads from a variety of sources. You should enjoy speaking with business people and fostering relationships, delivering presentations, and negotiating contracts. We expect you to excel in following-up and close deals on a daily basis. This is an exciting work from home, independent contractor position, where you determine your earning potential!
We offer the successful candidate the following:
• Personalized one-on-one training
• Commission of 20% for most products, with incentives based on performance
• Bonus commission on higher sales volume
• Flexibility to set your own schedule
• On-going mentoring and support
The advertising sales representative will be engaged in business development and customer service by prospecting and developing new client relationships.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Reporting daily on all communications (e-mail, phone, in person, text, etc.) with
potential clients or current clients in our CRM.
• Preparing and delivering sales presentations to new and existing customers
• Explaining to customers how specific types of marketing will help promote their
products or services
• Maintaining assigned account base while developing new accounts
• Processing all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
• Delivering advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval
• Drawing up contracts for work and collecting payment due
• Providing clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
• Recommending appropriate sizes and formats for ads, depending on medium
• Informing customers of available options for advertisement art work and providing
The advertising sales representative should have a background in business development and customer service.
Additional requirements include:
• Minimum of 2 years' of advertising sales experience a must in any medium
• Proven success in prospecting clients, forming/maintaining relationships, increasing
sales and closing deals
• Willingness to travel locally within the State of Vermont ( Mostly Central)
• Negotiating and relationship-building skills
• Goal oriented, with strategic mind set and planning ability for all activities
• Self-disciplined; Good time management skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a willingness to learn and a strong drive to
succeed; ability to multi-task
For the right individual this could be a full-time sales position with a base salary and bonus structure.